The association building that I worked in - 3rd floor!
Practice Dept Associate Directors and Jody (second to the right) on my last day.
My sweet friends Cameron and Lisa at their wedding. They were so happy - and there is karaoke in the background - I think it was Taylor Swift. It was so great to see them tie the knot!
I've done a little bit of work on our upcoming wedding. I'm putting together some 'mock' centerpieces. Had a lot of fun and they smelled great. What do you think? Sliced lemons in different amounts of water with votive candles. Just one teaser.
Morgan - yes, I think I'll still want to use some of the glasses/vases you showed in a way early post. Just not sure which yet, and I don't want them to get lost or messed up in the mix. Thanks for the offer, and I'll keep you posted!
We got word - Jimmy has interviews in Waco at St. Alban's and in Austin at St. Matthew's. Today is his birthday, and we are happy. :) :) :)
haha! How funny about the location of your drug test! Loved these pics and the wedding decor looks great, I'd love to see a photo from the side view!
ReplyDelete