Monday, July 5, 2010

It's about time!

I'm back. It's been months, but I'm finally posting again!

So, remember that time that Maggie got married??? And it was perfect??? Yeah, me too! I have literally about 100 pictures, so I'm just putting 2 really pretty ones up right now. When we all get together, we need to have a photo exchange? Just a thought.

Sisterly love and beauty!
Just thought this one was gorgeous of you girls


Mom always puts up this Happy Birthday sign for everyone in our family on our birthdays. So when I found out I passed, this arrived within about 2 hours. :)

So I've moved! Finished unpacking almost everything yesterday. Here's the living room...pretty much everything in here is Grisham's (Angela Grisham is my roommate, and apparently Pi Phi was a lot like a high school football team, b/c we ended up calling most people by their last names). We're still working on wall decorations, but one step at a time!

Here's the kitchen. I held my own in here, and used a ton of my Grandma's old stuff in here. As you can tell, it's not 100% finished, but just about!

So I've always thought it's a little weird when people post a blog with a picture of just their food. But I was pretty proud of my first real meal in this joint and thought y'all could share in the joy...ribs, asparagus, and crackers/cheese! I will no longer judge those posts. I get it.

The last 2 shots are of my bathroom, which is almost finished. As you can tell, I'm not quite sure what will make the final cut on the right side of the counter...otherwise, there are just a couple of more things to add!

The painting in there was in my Grandma's room for years and was painted by one of her friends at church, who still goes there. It worked out perfectly! And I definitely need to find a more hidden place for the lufa...kind of ruins my color scheme!

That's about it for now. I'm saving pictures of the bedroom until I get a little more decoration added and the boxes taken out. It's beginning to look nice, though! Yea!! ::insert Rachel claps here::

Started work today but mostly just sat at a computer reading policies and taking online tests. BUT I was getting paid for it!!! How cool is that?? The rest of this week and next will be competencies and computer documentation training.

Miss and love y'all a ton!! Happy working/studying!!

1 comment:

  1. The apt looks great, can't wait to visit! A think your big screen could def fit! ;) And I'm so glad you appreciate food photos now!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.