Sorry for the delay in the pics... They were all taken on my sister's friend's camera and I had to wait for her to get them to me!
All the girls at the Wade Bowen concert
All the girls at the Wade Bowen concert

I couldn't make a straight face...

Sisters

The girls at the Super Bowl Party

So Michelle bought "Tall Tees" for us to wear that night... Don't ask.

Kent's says "Gay for Pey...ton"
Michelle's says "Manning is my Man"
Alyssa's says "Team Kim" for Kim Kardashian (Reggie Bush's girl)- the lone Saint's fan
Mine Says "Team Kendra" for Kendra Wilkinson (Hank Baskett's wife)
Michelle's says "Manning is my Man"
Alyssa's says "Team Kim" for Kim Kardashian (Reggie Bush's girl)- the lone Saint's fan
Mine Says "Team Kendra" for Kendra Wilkinson (Hank Baskett's wife)

And I realized later that my Colt's symbol is upside down! Whoops! That just tells you that the only team I really cheer for is the Cowboys :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.