Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2 Years of Marital Bliss!

Today is our anniversary and I just wanted to share some of the sweet things my hubby has done! Last week when we were in LA, he took me to a jewelry store that a friend of ours works at. She let us into the back of the store and it was a huge room full of sterling silver jewelry and Tim spent about 30 minutes looking through all of it with me, picking things out and being excited along with me, it was so much fun. When Laura and I were in Hico, Tim was working on a surprise for me. I don't know if yall have seen my closet lately, but I've lost about 4 pairs of shoes and it takes me about 15 minutes to find a matching pair these days. For some reason, I've let my closet get really out of hand. When I got home Tim had cleared it out and made shelves for all of my shoes and organized everthing back into my closet!!!! Now what kind of guy is willing to organize all of a girls' shoes?! He couldn't have surprised me with anything better! Then I got a sweet card this morning and I took a photo of the envelope because it's just precious! (It says "Happy 2nd Anniversary my beautiful bride, a happy heart is what you have made") How sweet is that!? When he came home from work, he had a bouquet of roses and right now he's making a fire in the fireplace...maybe we'll watch the Bachelor!! lol This weekend I'm taking him somewhere, so I'll let you know how it goes afterward!! Pray for me at 1 pm on Friday please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.