Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Bachelor


Hello ladies!
Well just a quick post to show you how I'm spending the evening... Tim has been invited to a dinner with some upper management at work at the Capital Grille in Uptown, no spouses allowed tonight. He just texted me to ask if he should get the Porterhouse or the Delmonico steak and said they just opened a $1100 bottle of wine. Of course he's not having any lol, but he did text me to say he wishes I was there, so that should make me feel better right? He won't be home till around 11, so I've been sitting on my butt, watching The Bachelor (did he seriously pick Vienna again!?), hanging out with my sleepy pups and eating chips and dip. And I rented a movie that I'm about to watch. I thought about getting out the chocolate fountain, but that'd be a little too indulgent! We should have a chocolate fountain party soon though (like maybe in 11 weeks)! Anyway, last night we ate with our small group and tomorrow evening he has his junior high small group, then we've got the annual Kiewit District Meeting Thursday and Friday, so be sure to stay tuned for pics and stories on that fun time. Oh and Tim is giving a speech on people, excellence and ethics to the company on Thursday or Friday, so be thinking of him! He's pretty excited, it involves a demo of crushing a cinder block with his sledgehammer, so it should be an eye-opener! lol. Should be interesting... At the end of the day today, some people in my office (Vikings fans) were slamming the refs at the game on Sunday and just saying some things that got me really fired up, so I literally had to leave for the day lol! I was soooo close to saying something, because their comments were just so ridiculous. I thought yall would be proud of me for leaving instead of confronting two higher staff members. :) Email addresses soon please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.