Monday, January 18, 2010

Mini Austin Apt. Tour...

So here are a few pics of the "put together" areas of my new apartment~ (Still on the hunt for my camera so sorry for the phone pics)

My Bedroom
My Bathroom


My Kitchen

Closet


So... it has been an adventure so far! Moving day was Wednesday and Michelle and I headed out with our two vehicles PACKED! First stop was Waco to drop off Tucker at my grandfathers and then on to Austin. We got to my apartment about 12:00 and the guy was here waiting on me to hook up my internet and I didn't even have a key! They are always early when you don't want them to be :-) I signed all the paperwork and let the guy in so I'm hooked up to the world. Michelle and I unloaded my car then went to lunch and my cousin Casey arrived quickly after that. The 3 of us girls then moved my bed up to my 3rd story room! (I gave up my princess crown right then and there!) AND we assembled the headboard to the frame ourselves! (Hope yall are proud.) At this point... we decided to drive to San Antonio to spend the night b/c I had no sheets/towels... ect. So drove to SA about 5:00 (just in time for Austin traffic) and got there about 7:00, showered and went to meet some of her friends for dinner. After dinner (about 11:00) we had the BRILLIANT idea to go to karaoke night at this bar down the street from her house! We were there until about 2:00 so long story short... it was a LONG day!

My mom drove down Friday night and we spent Saturday running errands and getting things together. Saturday night I drove to Waco and saw my family. Sunday Erin drove to Waco b/c we had not seen each other the entire break. We went to the movie last night and had a good time catching up. Drove back to Austin this afternoon, got my "first day" manicure and worked out... This is making me tired writing it!

So now its is time to prepare for tomorrow and pray everyone's first day goes smoothly! Please write tomorrow about your days! Can't wait to hear about everyone's experiences! Yall will all do GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.